Please join in praying for the millions of displaced people in the Middle East. Pray for provision and protection for the vulnerable and afflicted, for those suffering from trauma and shame to find healing in Jesus, and for the hope and love of Christ to expel despair and discrimination.
Please join us today in praying for the nation of South Korea:
- Pray for continued blessing on the Korean church and its remarkable commitment to fervent prayer and a broad missions vision.
- Pray for youth to be compelled by a genuine Christian faith rather than the expectations and offerings of the world.
- Pray for perseverance as a formidable missions-sending nation and the flexibility and cultural sensitivity to be effective abroad.
Please join us in praying for the people of Morocco:
- Pray for widespread distribution of evangelistic materials among the many unreached people groups.
- Pray for those troubled by increasing tensions between Islamists and moderates to be open to the Good News.
- Pray for fellowship and freedom from fear for isolated believers.
Millions of Muslims live in bondage to fear. Please join in praying for Muslims to know and accept the perfect love of Jesus that casts out fear.
Please join in praying for the people of Iran. Pray that in this time of uncertainty and suffering, Iranian Christians will have many opportunities to reach out to others with the love of Christ.
Please join in praying for the country of Lebanon. Pray that amidst both political and economic turmoil the love of Christ would radiate from our Lebanese brothers and sisters.
Please join us in prayer for our nation and our world—that as the true justice and righteousness of God pervade the hearts of His people, the Church would be a light to the nations as they see our love for one another.
Oh, how abundant is your goodness,which you have stored up for those who fear youand worked for those who take refuge in you,in the sight of the children of mankind! Psalm 31:19
Today we are taking time to stop and pray for our local community and the world at large. We know our God is able to bring peace in the midst of tribulation, therefore we hope you will join us.
Our prayer service premieres at noon and will also be available on demand. Consider taking 30 minutes out of your day to join us in prayer.
“For you are my rock and my fortress; and for your name’s sake you lead me and guide me” Psalm 31:3
During this time of fear and anger in our nation, it is important for the church to stay grounded in the word and active in prayer. Here is Pastor Nathan with details about a special Thursday prayer service and a change to the Lunch with Nathan Bible study.
Today, we are praying for the people of China:
– Pray for continued Church growth and pure biblical teaching amid ongoing persecution.
– Pray for Jesus’ teachings to take deep root in the culture and expose all false religions.
– Pray for a renewed value for life to abolish abortion, suicide, abandonment, and human trafficking.